Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Cross Country

On you're marks, Get set, GO!!!! and everyone just starts sprinting as fast as they can. Lanzie in the front and everyone trying to catch him. Second cone and I finally catched him now I was the target, everyone was trying to catch me on to the muddy fields and this just made it harder. What made us even more tired was trying to pull our legs out of the mud. First lap done and Thaisoni is the only one chasing me he stopped to have a rest and Flynlay run right passed him this was a lesson to never stop even if you think no one is close to you. Feeling proud of myself that I never stopped was a good feeling. I just went out there and gave it my best and I came 1st. Placing for me doesn't really matter as long as I push myself to my limits and I diffidently did. Coming 1st was just a bonus for me but every one else did good. Can't wait for fitness training again in team 5.

3 comments:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
    Tel: +91 9036106919
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Siaosi on coming first. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,No Cost like TRAVELING, ACCOMMODATION, FOOD, & MEDICAL ALL Expenses. top best medical treatment

    For more info
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.